Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Huntsville....

While we were in Decatur, we decided to head on over to Huntsville and make a date of it all. While there, we went to the Huntsville Botanical Gardens, but decided that we didn't want to spend $20 for something that is free back home. The pics I got from there include a pond, the gift shop, and the entrance sign. LOL!


We had already decided that we would definitely go to the Space and Rocket center, no matter how much it was. So we went and we were glad that we did! It was SOOOOO MUCH FUN!


We had such a blast, but starter to get tired of walking around for so long and we were starving for lunch so we kinda rushed through a few things. Don't worry, I got TONS of pics. If you have never been, you should really make a point to visit sometime, it was totally worth it, especially because of the star shot ride thing they have.





I think that's what it's called...I'm not sure. All I know is that it was a lot of fun! It's just like the Acrophobia at Six Flags, but the exact opposite! Instead of the ride falling, it shoots UP about 75-100 foot. I have never ridden anything like it! Too cool!

After our long day at the Space and Rocket Center we headed on over to Landry's Seafood for a celebratory after-lunch-but-before-dinner meal. A $90 meal, to be exact. It was delicious! I took these pics of our desserts AFTER we had gotten done with them.



It just hit me all of a sudden that I should've taken pics of all the pretty food and desserts, but it was too late. Joshua got a dozen raw oysters for his appetizer and I got a crab, spinach, and artichoke dip for us to share. For our meals, Josh got a fried, oyster platter with fries and onion strings. I ordered some mussels that came in a white wine, garlic, lemon type sauce. DELISH! We were sooo full but ordered dessert anyways. I really wanted something chocolate so I went for the brownie sundae and Josh ordered their beignets, which were really good. We enjoyed a few cups of coffee and took some pics out front, before heading back home.

2 comments:

Lacie-n-Kadensmom said...

Hey girl ! sounds like fun I like your new set up of blog! I love the one song "Jesus, the most Beautiful name" (I don't know the name of it but that is good enough) I always get the Holy Ghost goose bumps when I hear it

Josh and Tiff said...

Hey Molly! Thanks, girl. I just did it today. I think it's pretty cute, but we will see how long it takes before I get tired of it. So, how have you and the babies been? And if I was a nice person, I would ask about Jeff, but since I'm not..... LOL! J/K

Yeah, it was a blast! We had tons of fun! You guys should go sometime. Just be warned, at the Space and Rocket Center, it's like $20/person.

The song you're talking about is called "When I Speak Your Name"...I LOVE it too! And I get goose bumps also...with that one and "The More I Seek You" and "Revelation Song". They are sooo real and so moving. You can definitely feel the Holy Ghost...it just makes you want to cry while listening to them. :) If you ever want to know what song you are listening to, just scroll to the very bottom of my page and look at the playlist. It will tell you the song title and the name of who sings it.

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)