Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

New Orleans Here We Come...

Okay, so I've actually been doing some shopping lately to get ready for our New Orleans weekend.(I wish we could stay so much longer than that! Gotta love Josh's job!) Be proud of me, you guys know how much I really don't like to shop! I've bought a few dresses/skirts and shoes for me and we got some shoes and a new belt and dress shirt for Josh.
Here are my shoes...I figured I would need some good walking shoes because I plan on doing a lot of that while we are there...(I have to do something to not feel so guilty about the oh-so-good, artery-clogging food we will be eating there)







Here are the ones we got Josh...







His were a lot cheaper than mine, so he got more. I think I will go back today and hit the sales and clearance racks for some cute, dressy high heels and maybe some sandals for me. And I really need to get a mani/pedi today or tomorrow. I've got to be ready for these nice restaurants. And yes, I promise, we will get lots of pics and video of everything...

Oh, I almost forgot...we also got me a Gps for my car. It's a Garmin Nuvi 260 with the new 2009 maps. Yeah, for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your going to New Orlans, WOW!!! Any where to be warm about now.

Josh and Tiff said...

Yes! I know, right? The weather is supposed to be around the 60's while we are there...perfect. But there is about a 30% chance for rain, the whole time. Hopefully, it will be warm and sunny, but if it does rain, I guess we will just have to bring an umbrella and not worry so much about our hair. lol! We will be dancing in the rain! :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)