Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

TODAY is our FOUR year anniversary...

OMG! Four years! I feel so old! Lol! If you would like to congratulate us or send some encouragement or advice, send us an e-mail at joshsgrl0225@yahoo.com or leave a comment right here. Where did YOU get married? How long has it been for YOU? Do you have any special or funny stories about your wedding? Anniversaries? Please Let us know!!! We would love to hear it!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

4 comments:

Erika said...

Well I've only been married for 2 years but I have a child. So when you get 'one of those' I'll give you that advice!

Congrats!!

Josh and Tiff said...

2 years? Well you are halfway to us. By far, though, you beat us with the child thing. You always have to win don't you? First the bag tag and now this? LOL! Well, I can assure you that when we have a little critter of our own, we will probably be asking EVERYONE for advice!!! We need to stay in touch! lol!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

we just celebrated our 1 year anniversary in january. our wedding was soo pretty! it was a winter wonderland theme.

Josh and Tiff said...

Your first anniversary? Wow, how nice! That one is the best! Congrats!!! And I love the idea of the Winter Wonderland. Totally not traditional, so I am all for it! :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)