Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

20 questions anybody???

WHAT DO YOU PREFER?
Loud or Quiet → Quiet
Sweats or Jeans → Sweats
Phone or Camera → Camera
LASTS:Last food you ate → Chik-Fil-A grilled chicken sandwich.
Last movie you watched → Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler (It was kinda stupid, so if you haven't seen it yet...DON'T...unless you have kids, of course)
Last song you listened to → "Vincent" by Don Mclean...very mellow, very relaxing.
Last thing you bought → Gulab Jamun, Indian spices, Naan, papad (We went to an Indian Grocery store)

FAVES:
Food → Indian, Thai, Cajun
Drinks → Coffee, Sweet Tea, Water, Vault, chocolate milk (but not too sweet)
Clothing → PJS
Books → Anything by Jodi Picoult, the occassional Louis L'Amour, any type of non-fiction self-help book on finances, marriage, self-betterment, etc. Yes, I realize I am an old, practical woman.
Music → I am all for some actual talent and a song that tells a story, especially with a hidden meaning or colorful background. I am usually a really mellow person when it comes to music...I love easy listening/jazz/blues...think Norah Jones, Colbie Caillat, Sarah Bareilles, Mikey Wax, John Mayer, etc. I also love oldies, Celtic, big band swing, broadway soundtracks, instrumental, pop, etc. Well, I guess just about anything, but country, rap, or hard rock. It really just depends what type of mood I am in...more times than not, it's mellow.
Colors → pink, green, orange,
Movies → Comedy, action/drama, thrillers/horrors, romance, chick flicks. Whatever mood I am in.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
Yourself → Yes, somebody has to. :)
Miracles → YES, I would be stupid not to!
Love at first sight → No! How can you love somebody you don't even know? You are only in love with the "idea" of that person. People say that people change after they get married. This is not true. They just finally reveal their true selves to you--that most likely, you were too blind to see in the first place. ***Sorry if I have stepped on any toes...just being real.
Heaven → YES! My life would be a WASTE if I didn't believe in heaven.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes, Josh...but I'm with him right now. So, I would love to be with my nanny and my ma-maw one more time.
Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → YES! I am thrilled to be where I am. I know I have a lot of room for improvement, as does anybody, but I am content right here for now.
Do you believe in God → YES!!! Well, how else did I get here?

0 comments:

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)