Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Ta-Dah!

Though I had not really planned on it, we ended up having a pretty romantic dinner. I already had my laptop downstairs, to look at the recipe while cooking, so after dinner was ready, we decided to use the laptop to listen to some music. Our light switch has a dimmer that we have never used before, but there is a first time for everything. Then, we ended up lighting a few candles and enjoying our dinner and some good, fun conversation, while drinking our Mountain Dew from fancy wine glasses. For some reason or another, this is the first time that we have actually sat down to eat dinner TOGETHER all week. We both really enjoyed being able to sit and unwind with each other over a new meal, which Josh actually took part in preparing with me. Don't worry, I actually took pics before the food was gone this time.



















I ended up making some fresh green beans and Uncle Ben's wild rice for some quick and easy sides to go along with our "Lemon Olive Chicken". The sides went well with the dish and overall we really enjoyed it. It's not something I will integrate into our weekly meal planning or anything, but it's something delicious to make for the occassional-want-something-different-dinner. I will be posting the recipe on my HERE later on, so check back.

7 comments:

Can you see me now? said...

Well its good that someone had school tonight. Wink Wink****

Josh and Tiff said...

Haha! It wasn't THAT romantic. Lol! You are too funny. Hey, btw...I saw that you called and tried to call you back. My phone is on the fritz and Josh's is doing the same thing right now. We can't call out or text or anything. I don't know why. ??? I just love ATT

Serenity said...

Tiff - Left you something on my blog :o)

Furry Bottoms said...

Tiff, please take a look at my blog! :-)

Serenity said...

Now there are 2 things on my blog for you ;)

Ace said...

Wow, you are popular! Something on my blog for you too!

Josh and Tiff said...

Serenity, Aunt of 14, and Ace....thank you all sooooo very much! I appreciate the awards! :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)