Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Dish or Dispose???

I got a hold of a new chicken recipe. YES, you know me well. I just HAD to try it out. It's healthy and seemed a little fancy (well, different than what I usually cook), so I figured that I would cook it for dinner tonight. The ingredients weren't that expensive, though they aren't the types of things that I normally have on hand. As I am typing this, the chicken is on the stove. Josh and I are STARVING and impatiently waiting for it to be DONE! That's an understatement, but I can't think of a word more intense than starving. ??? Anyways, I will definitely be "reviewing" this recipe for you. So, check back with me to see if it's worth your time. In the meantime, I am going to make sure I'm not letting it burn. :)

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Famished... dying of hunger... let me know how it goes! I have a chicken potpie recipe, but its not that healthy.

Josh and Tiff said...

Famished is a great one. Why couldn't I think of that? Lol! It went well. I posted pics just now. Oooooh. Chicken pot pie sounds great. It's okay if it's not healthy, you should give me the recipe anyways. Everyone needs "comfort food" every now and then. :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)