Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Finish the Sentences...

"Finish the Sentences"

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss....will be with Josh! And will always be special!

2. I am listening to.....Josh yelling at the guys on Xbox live. Lol!

3. I talk.....way tooooo much.

4. I love....my husband, my family and friends, musicals, my house, my car, beignets and cafe au laits, cute clothes, LSU football, funky hair, shooting my gun, starbucks, anything pink, Louisiana, the orchestra, watermelon, people who are open minded and aren't afraid to try new things, go-karts, anything retro, fresh pineapple, paintballing, talking, giving out candy on Halloween, cute purses, seafood, girl's nights, flip-flops, tetherball, sarcasm, staring at wierd people, broadway, things that match, four-wheelers, crawfish boils, funnel cakes, vacations, "CSI", hosting parties, exploring new places, Valentine's Day, California, fancy looking drinks, my new balance tennis shoes, "House", roller coasters, good food, the circus, babies, a modern taste in decor, trying new things, baby showers, "Lie to Me", doing stuff like this, laughing, mowing the yard, lingerie parties, buttery popcorn, peanut butter brownies, carnivals, good music, bridal showers, birthdays, people that know how to cook/bake, singing, listening to Josh sing/play guitar, throwing a ball, concerts, anything outdoors, and the list goes on and on and on...

5. My best friend......is the exact opposite of me in every way you can imagine! Seriously!

6. My first real kiss....doesn't matter

7. Love is....the most amazing thing! Love is not a feeling, it's an action, but it's full of all sorts of emotions.

8. Marriage is...the best thing that's ever happened to me. Now that I'm married, I couldn't ever imagine being single! I love my husband and I love my life! I am sooo blessed and so grateful!

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking....that they could win the lottery. Ha, good luck with that one, buddy! :)

10. I always...keep secrets, pay my bills on time or early, talk too much in the middle of movies, pick something pink over any other color, ramble, forget stuff, stare at pregnant women, eat too much and exercise too little, forget stuff, make tons of lists, spend too much money at the grocery store, freak out in my head, when I'm on an elevator, put people on speakerphone, brush my hair when it's wet, forget stuff, wish I was pregnant, get irritable when I haven't eaten, say things about strangers right in front of them (Josh hates it!), forget stuff, wonder why I am sooo tired all the time, forget stuff, spend way too much time at Wal-mart, laugh at Josh's jokes...even when they are retarded, stay on the computer longer than I should, fantasize about faraway places, forget stuff (Have I mentioned that already? Lol!), ............

11. The last time I really cried was...a few days ago in the shower. I had the worst cramps I've ever had in my life and they wouldn't go away. My WHOLE body was hurting!

12. My cell phone....has a pink cover on it.

13. When I wake up in the morning...I yell at Josh to turn off his alarm, after it's gone off 16 times! Lol!

14. When I go to sleep...ummm...what else is there to say? I go to sleep....the end...

15. Right now...my back is killing me, I should be running errands, I should be cleaning, I need to wash my face, I have coffee breath, my computer is REALLY hot, I am thinking a little too hard about this...

16. Babies are...the most precious gift from God! I can't wait to have a few of my own!

17. I get annoyed when...people are ignorant, close-minded, and have no common sense...and think they know everything!

18. Today I...am cleaning. Well, not right now, but I should be!

19. Tomorrow I...will enjoy another day off from work, but not from cleaning, running errands, cooking, etc.

20. I really want to...learn how to play the piano, go ice skating sometime this week, plant some flowers, finish decorating our house, lose weight, get tan, have my house professionally cleaned, have kids,

21. Someone that will most likely respond to this is...How am I supposed to know? I guess whoever wants to actually do it will

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your answers. We are very different aren't we? If you were talking about me of course:)

Josh and Tiff said...

Of course I was talking about you, you dork! You crack me up!

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)