Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

For all those "weight watchers"...

I came across a website that you should check out, if you're one of those "weight watcher" types. I know I am. I need to be. I'm on my way to being a fat heiffer already. Anyways...when you visit this website, all you have to do is type in your zip code and your price range and ABRACADABRA...you have your healthy dining options. This is such a handy tool for anyone who is enduring a weight loss journey. Check it out HERE

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh that is neat! THanks for sharing!

Josh and Tiff said...

No problem, girl! You should also check out www.sparkpeople.com. This site is AWESOME!!!

Julia said...

Hey!! That's pretty awesome. Thanks. I'm definitely about to get serious about dropping the pounds. Har, Har Tiff. You know what's crazy so is that Katie asked me if I wanted to go walking yesterday. We could have ended up at your house like last time. lol The only difference would be that Katie wouldn't have her enormous bag!!!! Thanks for welcoming me. You look like you love blogging so I wanted to give it a try. I love to read yours and Caseys you guys crack me up!! I love it!!!!

Josh and Tiff said...

Lol. Yeah right, Julia! You, lose weight? Omg! That's funny. Yeah, I think you should...right along with Renee and Jenny. :) Awe...Ya'll should have come to my house. I would have been pleasantly surprised! We could have had a tea party. lol! That was so funny last time. You guys are crackheads. hahaha. Memories...

And yes, I do love to blog now! It's awesome! I thought it was retarded at first, but then I realized what a great outlet it is...without Josh having to suffer. HAHAHAHA!!! Glad you decided to join the cool clique! Now start writing girl!

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)