Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Waiting patiently...

I am waiting ever-so-patiently for Spring to arrive! I love alllll seasons, but nearing the end of one, it always gets to the point where I can't wait any longer for the next to roll around! I can't wait for all the green grass and bright flowers, blooming trees and the smell of honeysuckles and magnolias, the cool breezes, sunny days, and tennis at the park. Robin, just in case you didn't know, you are going to be my tennis partner. :) I could use more than one, so if you're interested....

I changed my background to something that makes me think of Spring. Cupcakes. Well, not cupcakes per say, but the idea of cupcakes, cookies, lemonade, sweet tea, all those cute little sets of plastic dinnerware, in the back yard on your patio, with the cute patio furniture and the big umbrella. You get my point. It starts in the Spring and rolls around to the Summer with bar-b-ques, tikki torches, citronella candles, crawfish boils, fish frys. OMG! I can't wait!!! And also, I think that, in honor of the Spring/Summer season rolling around, I would like to do a GIVEAWAY! I'm not sure what to do just yet, or when to do it, but just stay tuned....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany! I love your blog it's very cute....anyway, where have you been?? I've missed seeing you around....give me a call sometime. Love ya!

"Special K"

Josh and Tiff said...

Thanks, Special K! I've been around, just busy busy these days...and LAZY! lol! I was thinking about calling you last night, but don't know why I didn't. Just laziness, I guess. Lol! We need to hang out sometime. What are you doing Saturday???

3carnations said...

Cupcakes would make a great giveaway. Ha!

I like the background!

Josh and Tiff said...

Cupcakes do sound good for a giveaway, but I want to do more than that. Maybe you should help me come up with something "3 carnations". Thanks

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)