Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Lazy???

I have been so lazy lately. I usually go to bed with my husband and get up early with him. The last couple of nights, though, I have been going to bed before him (before 10pm) and waking up way late! I have no idea why I would be so tired! It just feels like I can't get enough sleep. Yesterday, I found myself feeling a little groggy all day. I went to work and could have easily fallen asleep on the couch. I really had to push through it! Do you ladies have any ideas as to why I could be so tired? What about some tips to help keep me awake??? I am supposed to leave for work in 1.5 hours and I just woke up around 9:30am. This is not like me at all! For now, I guess coffee will be my best friend!

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Hi Tiff! No, I don't think you're lazy. I think you're legitimately tired. Aren't you on some new meds? That could be it. Your body may just need to adjust and that will take time. In the meantime, for energy... try getting more protein in the beginning of the day. That usually helps me. Just an idea! :)

Brianna said...

are you pregnant? I remember I got like that when I was.

Josh and Tiff said...

No, I'm not pregnant. Not that I don't want to be or anything! I would love a baby now! :) I'm on bc, though, and usually take preg. tests ever-so-often. Plus, I get nauseous real easy, so if I was pregnant I would be the one throwing up every 5 minutes! Lol!

Josh and Tiff said...

Yes, I am on new meds. You think that could be it? I have even been taking 1000mcg of b-12 for the last few days. That seems to help a little. That's great advice. I will go downstairs to find something to eat right now. And I guess maybe I will pick up a protein bar for a snack later on. Thanks.

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)