Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

My project

I went to the thrift store after getting off work yesterday, in search of a little computer desk for my laptop and school stuff. I found one that was in decent enough condition that I actually like for only $7.99!!! It was that yucky looking wood. You know, the kind that looks really country! Well, I fixed that! I used this awesome primer called "bullseye", so that I didn't have to sand it or anything. Then I painted a few coats of black paint and VOILA! Now, all I have to do is get some new handles or spray-paint the ones I have and I will be all set and ready to bring it inside. All together, after it's all said and done, I have spent around $20 for a new desk. YEAH! I am so proud! :)
Btw, I will be posting pics later

5 comments:

Alicia said...

What a deal! Cant wait to see the pics!

Josh and Tiff said...

I am so excited! I just bought the handles from Target. I have to leave for work soon, but will probably post pics tonight?

Josh and Tiff said...

Yeah, it's perfect for me, right now. Not the cutest thing I could have found, but it will work great for now.

Ace said...

Hey, thanks for following my blog!

It was so funny reading about you and hubs. Trust me, you're not weird. We do the exact same things!

Josh and Tiff said...

Ace, thank you for making us feel normal. All of our single friends think that we are so wierd! Lol! I guess they will understand one of these days. They are really missing out. :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)