Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Random Ramblings...

My whole life people have told me that I talk a lot, that I ramble on and on, and that I'm totally random. My parents say that when I was little, if I was telling a story and someone interrupted me, I would start over EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. This sounds like me...even today. II don't know how my parents put up with it then and I definitely don't know how anyone can put up with it now, but I just want to thank those of you, my devoted fellow followers, that actually "listen" to all of these random ramblings. I babble on and on, sometimes (okay, most the time) with no direction at all. That's just me, so I won't apologize for it. What I will apologize for is your precious, wasted time. Regardless, you still love me...right? Well, I hope so. And, I hope you continue to follow my crazy, chaotic, narcissistic, random, ramblings. Otherwise, I would be wasting MY time and that's what matters most right? LOL! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiff!

I LOVE your ramblings...Sometimes, I wake up in the weeeee hours of the morning checking my blog to make sure you haven't added anything new!!! LOL!!!

You have pretty hilarious postings so I definitely enjoy them!!

Remember, I couldn't LIVE without them.....That means I WOULD DIE!

Josh and Tiff said...

I'm glad to know that somebody loves me! Lol! I appreciate your obsession with my blog!!! :)

Julia said...

Lol! You can definitely ramble but it isn't always nonsense. I love how you posted about this while you still seemed to be rambling in your post.:) I love you Tiffany, you are so awesome!

Josh and Tiff said...

Thanks Julia! You crack me up! How are you going to call me out on how I was rambling in the midst of rambling about rambling? LOL!

Josh and Tiff said...

You are sooo awesome too, btw. Love ya girl! P.s. I wasn't kidding about ya'll walking to my house sometime. Maybe I'll have some cold lemonade for you when you get here? :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)