Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

So, this is how it feels to be FAMOUS...

I Love Your Blog Pictures, Images and Photos

Lemonade Stand Award Pictures, Images and Photos

OMG! I am sooo famous right now. That's right people! You heard me. Little old Tiffany just got fancy! I recieved TWO awards today! And guess what? I received them from not ONE, not TWO, but THREE different people!!! I feel so famous right now! I am sooo loved! Woo Hoo. Go me! YEAH!

Yes, I realize you are probably experiencing the faintest feeling of wanting to vomit right now, but GET OVER IT. Let me just have my 15 minutes of fame, people!!! I am soaking it in. Soaking. it. all. in. Yes, it may be going to my head, just a little. But...Don't. judge. me!!!

MANY
, very special thanks to my good friends Serenity, Ace, and Aunt of 14. You should pay them a visit sometime! They are just fab!



Here are the rules for this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude

3) Link to your nominees within your post

4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award



So....I am passing along BOTH awards to:

1 Mrs. McFann at "The Blog and the Bump"

2 Jade Bordeaux at "Unspoken Words from that One Curly Fry in the Box of the Regular"

3 Danita at "The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful"

4 Kristen at "Kristen's Palace"

5 H.I.T at "A New York House Wife In Training"

6 "Bama Belle in the Big City"

7 Dusty and Amy at "Chapters"

8 "Hoping for Our Own Peanut"

9 "Life at the White House"

10 "Feisty, Frugal, and Fabulous"

8 comments:

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

THANK YOU :)

McMrs said...

WOW You are famous ;) and thank you for thinking of me!! SO sweet!

Darci White said...

Thanks - how sweet of you! Sometimes I wonder if anyone enjoys reading my ramblings! :)

Have a great weekend!!!!
Darci

H.I.T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Journey to Lilly! said...

You go girl....enjoy your moment!!! I will not judge you!! hahah!
lv ya,
Kim

Josh and Tiff said...

Thank you Sis. Kim, for not judging me. Lol! What have you guys been up to?

Furry Bottoms said...

Psst Psst, you became famous and now you disappear... Hope everything is going OK with you! :)

Josh and Tiff said...

Yes, I did kinda disappear didn't I? I guess I wanted to leave with a fame. Lol! Really though, I've just been working and trying to get caught up on laundry and I have been sooooooo tired lately! Still getting adjusted to the meds, I guess. Thanks for checking up on me. I really appreciate that. I will try and post today.

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)