Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Sorry...

I know, I know. I'm in big trouble for not posting like usual. Lol! As if you guys care! Hahaha. I just haven't had a ton of time or material to post lately. I've been bad, I know. It's okay though, I'm here now. Let's see...what has happened lately?

Hmmm...I got my pistol permit and Josh got his also. This means that I can now carry a loaded gun in my car or purse, if I so choose. So, don't make me mad! :)

I finally watched "Mamma Mia". I actually just got done watching it like 10 minutes ago. It was really cute, but I honestly wasn't much in the musical mood today. I feel a little more like something serious, like One Tree Hill or something. I love that show!

Josh and I ate dinner at his parent's house tonight. His grandparents were in town from Louisiana and Ms. Brenda made a wonderful spaghetti dinner for all of us. It got crowded real quick, though, and was a little more hectic than our taste so we left after a little while. There were just so many people in a small house, which is usually great, but the kids were acting loud and crazy and Josh had just gotten off work...not a great combination. I guess I just feel kinda mellowed out tonight. I would be totally satisfied with sitting around with the adults sipping some coffee...quitely. Ah, how my mother-in-law and I love to do that! And Starbucks is right down the street from her house...which is perfect! Oh, and there is also a Cold Stone Creamery next door to it and a Dippin' Dots across the road. *Sigh. What temptations I have to face!

The meds the doctor put me on are working for my heart burn and acid reflux, but they are doing nothing for my stomach. Still the same ol', same ol'. So, I guess she will be having to do some tests when I come in on May 1st. I'm starting to really wonder if I will ever find out what is going on with my body. If anyone is going to find out, it will probably be this doctor. She just really seems like she cares to find out and not to just send me on my way. So, keep me in your thoughts and prayers, if you don't mind. I've had a lot going on with my body over the last few years and honestly, I just want to get back to feeling like my old self again. I am 22 years old and there is no reason I should be living my life like I'm 60!

Wow! I am really starting to wonder if this rain is ever going to cease. It has been pouring off and on all day at my house! Maybe I will make some decaf coffee and sit out on the upstairs porch? Hopefully I can do that without getting wet! We shall see.

Well, I think I am out for now. I don't have much else to say and I will be surprised to find out that any of you actually read this far into my lame ramblings. Lol! Aunt of 14, thanks for checking in on me.
I will try to post something a little more upbeat and interesting tomorrow.
Night, bloggy friends!

1 comments:

Serenity said...

Tiff~

It is nice to see you again! I was wondering where you had gone off to...I hope all is well and you won't be gone for so long next time! When you have a sec, can you email me from my blog - My button is broke I think and I have no idea how to fix it...The code is missing from my page all of a sudden...Thanks a bunch!

~Serenity

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)