Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Food, food, food...

I now have many, many recipes to post on my 'beignets with tiffany' blog. I've been trying new ones out left and right. Everything from chicken tetrazzini to chocolate snowcap espresso cookies! Yum, yum! I have been cooking it up! My husband got a lot of the kitchen gadgets for me that were on my Christmas wish list and I just had to use them today! I made two types of homemade cookies, some tea cakes, and a pizza stick appetizer. I am sooo exhausted and my kitchen is a disaster, but it's been a blast! To say the least, I have had a great Christmas this year! I have enjoyed time with family and friends, as well as, a few new recipes and plenty of mouth-watering food! :) I even played Super Mario 3 tonight! Lol! What more could I ask for?

Merry Christmas to you all! Hope it's been a wonderful one!
Tell us allll about it! .............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! joshntiff.blogspot.com is one of the most outstanding resourceful websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. I will be back.

Josh and Tiff said...

Thanks to whoever you are 'anonymous'. Glad you enjoy our site. Please do come back to visit :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)