Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Am I the only one???

December 10, 2009-
Have you ever been woken out of your sleep so suddenly that you felt panicked? You spring out of bed feeling as though you broke an instant sweat, heart pounding and all... You are so delirious and ill-focused that you feel as though you are still dreaming! Well, That was a few Saturdays ago for us.
My husband and I were fast asleep in bed when there was an unexpected knock on the door. The next thing I knew he was on his feet. I never even felt him move. Haha! He was so out of it that he couldn't find anything modest enough to answer the door in...at least not quick enough. By the time he got downstairs the mailman was driving off... and there it was...the ever-dreaded "sorry we missed you" note posted to our door. Great! Don't you just love these? I mean really, it's not like they ever REALLY wait for you to come to the door! They do their "it's-part-of-my-job-so-I-have-to-do-this-but-I'm-only-going-to-do-this-once" knock. They don't really wait! And they never knock twice! GRRR!
So, it's a certified letter from Regions, who we don't have an account with anymore. What is it? Who knows! Is it important? I guess so! It's now December 22, 2009 and we still don't have the above mentioned letter in our posession, despite our many attempts to have it re-delivered. What is up with this? We only have 3 more days before they send it back to Regions! Will we ever know?
November 13, 2009-We get off work, rush home to shower and spruce up, and head out to take our ever-dreaded church directory pictures. I always hate these, simply because of the overhanging stress of wanting everything to be perfect...because we all know that it never is! This is always the day of the year that your hair just doesn't want to cooperate, you can't find the right outfit, or your face just so happens to be broken out like you're entering adolescence once again! Surprisingly, we made it through the night, decent pictures and all. So, I decide that I am going to order some cute Christmas cards with this adorable picture of us, to send to family and friends. I decided to order them C.O.D. and pay half up front and half when we receive them. It's now 3 days before Christmas and we have yet to send out our cards. They are apparently lost somewhere in space. They were sent out from the photographer, but somewhere between the post office and our house they were lost, and they can't even be tracked! So dear family and friends, if you are reading this please forgive me! You are not forgotten about! We are thinking of you, I promise! Merry Christmas to you all!
And please let me know, am I the only one?

3 comments:

Erika said...

OMG! Where have you been? Doesn't it feel good that I missed you!

Merry Christmas!

Josh and Tiff said...

I've been around. I really got out of the swing of things with my blog. Life has just been soooo busy lately! Thanks for missing me though! It does feel great! :)

Josh and Tiff said...

How have you been? And your family? Hope everything is going well! Merry Christmas to you too!

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)