Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

For example...

One of my "blonde moments" (This is for you Shalay...LOL!) happened just the other day. I was in the kitchen, doing the dishes, and I had a pair of my husband's jogging pants on. My phone started ringing, so naturally, I started to walk toward the sound, trying to find my phone. I kinda kept going around in circles because the ring was really close, but I just could NOT find my cell phone! I am embarassed to say that it took me quite a while to realize that my cell phone was in the pocket of the pants that I had ON! LOL! Sometimes, I really worry about myself with stuff like this. I mean, seriously...Who can't find a phone that's ringing in their OWN pocket? I can't believe I actually told you guys this, but I am one for good humor...hope you enjoyed it!:)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Dont worry...I have trouble find my sunglasses which are usually located on top of my head!

Josh and Tiff said...

Lol! I have had so many people that I know do that, but it's not happened to me yet *knocks on wood

shalay said...

Haha! Don't worry. The other night I put a pot on the stove and turned on the burner. Then I walked away, while Billy asked, "Did you even put anything in there?" Duh. I forgot the water.

Josh and Tiff said...

Shalay, I am an awesome cook. I have plenty of experience and it's one of my favorite things to do, but I have to admit that I've done that many times. Anything that could happen when you are absent-minded, I am probably guilty of.

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)