Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Taking life for granted...

You know, sometimes we tend to take things in life for granted. There are so many people who do without, and I don't ever want to be the type of person that takes what I have, for granted. Read on...

A blonde & a brunette were watching the 10 o'clock news together. The current news was about a man up on a ledge threatening to jump. The situation cut to a commercial.
Brunette: "I'll bet you $20 he's going to jump."
Blonde: "Okay."
(then back to the newscast.) He jumps.
Blonde: "Okay, here's my $20."
Brunette: "No, that was too easy, I can't take your money."
Blonde: "I insist. I lost!"
Brunette: "I have a confession to make. I saw the same thing on the 6 o'clock news & knew he jumped. So it wasn't really a fair bet."
Blonde: "I know I saw it too, I just can't believe he jumped again!"

LOL! Yes, I know...I am WRONG for that, but I just couldn't help myself! I love blonde jokes! I can't believe I haven't posted any yet. Please don't think I am a horrible person! :) I have my blonde moments too!

0 comments:

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)