Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

"TIFFY-ology"

"TIFFY-ology"


***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? It depends what I'm eating with it....Thousand Island (on a reuben), Italian(in my pasta salad), Ranch(with my french fries), and Blue Cheese (with my hot wings)...but I don't eat salad!!!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? I have a lot of them. But I would have to say Silver Coin Indian Grill is my #1 fav.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? boiled crawfish
What are your pizza toppings of choice? pineapple and italian sausage
What do you like to put on your toast? butter and honey/jelly

********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? one...I think Josh would die if he didn't have something to plug his xbox into. Lol!
What color cell phone do you have? red, but I have a pink cover on it right now.
Do you have an Ipod? No, but I have an mp3 player

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? A little of both. I can do almost everything with my left hand, but write. Sometimes I even eat that way. But I would say that I'm technically right-handed.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? wisdom teeth, tonsils, adnoids, and a toe nail
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Groceries
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? NO

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? OMG! I used to have toooonnnsss! Probably like 12 or so now.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Pulled over for a warning...made a left turn without seeing the "no left turn" sign
Last person you talked to? Josh
Last person you hugged? Josh

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Spring/Summer
Holiday? Valentine's Day
Day of the week? Saturday
Month? May...the month of our birthdays

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Yes, Joshua
Mood? Happy, eager for Josh to get home
What are you listening to? "Build Me Up Buttercup"
Watching? My computer
Worrying about? What to cook for dinner

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? The bathroom
What's the last movie you saw? Traitor
Do you smile often? Every day!
Sleeping Alone Tonight? No way!

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
1) Do you always answer your phone? Yes, unless I'm in the middle of something
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably one of my sis-in-laws saying they are preggers AGAIN! Lol! :)
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I love my eyes.
3b) If you could change your hair color, what color would you change it to? I'm fine with my hair, but wouldn't mind it being darker
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I only drink Cherry-Limeades at Sonic
5) Do you own a digital camera? Yes and a video camera
6) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes and killed every one of them.
7) Favorite Christmas song(s)? Mary Did You know, Baby It's Cold Outside (the duet),
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday? Hmmm...haven't thought about it yet, but I guess I need to since it's only 2 months away.
9) Can you do push ups? Yes
10) Can you do a chin up? Yes
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited
12) Do you have any saved texts? Yes
13) Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
14) Do you have an accent? No, not really...though many people say I sound like a valley girl
15) What is the last song to make you cry? A song? Songs don't make me cry. Sorry, but I'm not the sappy type.
16) Plans tonight? Eat dinner with my husband and maybe we will take a walk?
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? no
18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Chili beans, can of corn, and shredded cheese (for my taco soup)
19) Have you ever been given roses? Yes, of course! And orchids too!
20) Current worry? Nothing
21) Current hate right now? Cramps!
22) Met someone who changed your life? Yes
23) How did you bring in the New Year? I had to work...but Josh came to work with me, so that was fun.
24) What song represents you? "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat
26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Yes, I would change any way I have ever hurt anybody. Any hateful word, action, or deed...whether intentional or not.
27) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yes
28) Do you have any tattoos/piercings? NO WAY to tattoos. I do have my ears pierced. Had them pierced when I was weeee little, but I don't wear jewlry now. I wonder if the holes will ever close up!
29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? YES DEFINITELY! Sorry Josh...I think you have to endure being with me for a loooong time. lol! :)
30) Does anyone love you? YES, they better!
31) Would you be a pirate? No thanks. Not my desire in life
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever pops in my mind. Usually something Josh has been singing that gets stuck in my head.
33) Ever had someone sing to you? Yes, many times
34) When did you last cry? Yesterday, after reading Tina's post about her brother.
36) Do you like to cuddle? YES. It's the best!
37) Have you held hands with anyone today? Josh
38) Who was the last person you took a picture of? Josh
39) What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? Vanessa Williams "Save the Best for Last" was my favorite!
40) Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects? No
41) Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Pretty new. All my old friends are back in Oklahoma and California
42) Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yes
43) What is something your friends make fun of you for? Lots of stuff. Mostly how I am sooo random and I like to ramble. Oh, and that I eat wierd food.
44) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Yes, because I think it would make all the important things count soooo much more than they already do. I wouldn't waste one single moment in life!
45) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I feel like a "Tiffany", so that's fine with me. But thanks for asking.
46) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? For a thousand bucks. Heck yeah! Who wouldn't? Be honest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany, I am browsing. Yes you do eat weird food like Pheasant which I decided I will never eat :) have a nice day

Josh and Tiff said...

You are "browsing"? Sounds like you're in a department store. Pheasant is not wierd. It tastes good. You should try it sometime. You are sooo funny! And I love how you are my best friend, but can leave a comment that sounds like you are a complete stranger. Lol!:)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)