Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

I may be killed for linking to this...

I was doing my daily duty of reading up on all my favorite posts that I follow each day when I came across this..."Flatulence Fib". OMG! I was ROFL! This is just the funniest thing to me. My husband and I joke about stuff like this allll the time. I may be killed for posting this, but let me just tell you Ms. "Impulsive Addict", you posted about it first...so it's fair game! LOL! Well, you guys...enjoy!

8 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

OMG! I feel a little famous right now! Hey..my embarrassment is up for grabs, k? LOL! Thanks for your comment and POST! LOL!

McMrs said...

hehe


I made my own button& layout. I use Paint Shop Pro.
there's also some great tips on this blog:
http://sneakymommablogdesign.blogspot.com/

shalay said...

So funny! Thanks for linking that story!

Josh and Tiff said...

Impulsive addict, you are famous. Just wait until this story travels world wide. LOL! Someone else's embarassment is always the best form of entertainment. It's a good thing that you're such a good sport about it. :)

Josh and Tiff said...

Thanks for the tips, Danita

Josh and Tiff said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Shalay...I know I did. When I read it I knew that I just HAD to link to it. LOL!

Julia said...

OMG!!! That is hilarious!! I know first had how terribly quiet the rooms have to be during TAKS and that is so unbelieveably embarassing!! lol That's great, thanks for sharing. :)

Josh and Tiff said...

It was great, wasn't it? I thought you would enjoy it!

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)