Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Funnel Cakes and Ferris Wheels...

I went to a little carnival in Trussville tonight. My mother-in-law and her sister came with me. I guess I could call her my aunt-in-law, but I don't think that term really exhists. Lol! They didn't ride any of the rides. Instead, they sat around with their Starbuck's and funnel cakes and talked. I guess that's what happens when you reach a certain birthday. Lol! I met some of my (younger) friends there and we rode a few fun rides, which I am still dizzy from. I feel a little queasy, but nothing like the time in Louisiana (Becky, do you remember that? ROFL! ) For the rest of you, that's a story for another time. I brought a funnel cake home for my very special husband. And let me tell you, he put down the X-box controller for that one. Lol! Well, I am now home and in bed. I have had quite an adventurous day and I am sooo ready to pass out! I ate chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, went to the Botanical Gardens with my best friend, an exciting baby shower, and then to the carnival. I am sooo tired...I feel like I'm nearing one of those birthdays too. :)

5 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

WOW! Sounds like a very very fun day!!! WHERE did you find the time to do all that in the SAME day?! :)

Alicia said...

Oh I wanted to go to that fair. I saw it the other day when I drove by...but I never got a chance to go. Glad you had a good time...that funnel cake sure sounds good!

Unknown said...

It was a blast! I had a great day! I found myself wondering how I was able to fit all of that in also. Lol! I just made sure I woke up before noon. Lol!

Unknown said...

Alicia, I wish you could have gone. Maybe we would have seen each other? How funny would that have been? :) It was a lot of fun. It actually just ended Sunday. I was surprised that it was here so long. Sorry you couldn't make it. Maybe next time?

Josh and Tiff said...

Oooops! Lol! I just commented from someone else's account. I am at work. I guess "Julie" was signed in and not me. Lol! I am such a dork! :)

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)