Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

YEAH!!!!

OMG! I can't believe that I now have more than 20 followers. Soooo cool! I am da' bomb! Lol! When is the last time someone actually said "da' bomb"? Well, never mind that.

Okay, so I feel totally like famous or something. I know that 21 people isn't a lot, but TO ME it sooo is! I have 21 people that care about us, what's going on in our lives, and about whatever it is that I have to ramble about next. I even have someone (won't mention any names) that will get up at "the wee hours of the night" just to check and make sure that I didn't post anything new. Wooo hooo! Go me! I LOVE to blog , as you know that I LOVE to talk. That's really all it is. It's just me talking...nonstop...everyday. If I'm not posting something, I'm reading and commenting on someone else's blog. How did I become sooo addicted to this? Wow! I mean, seriously, I'm at work right now...and look what I'm doing...

4 comments:

Serenity said...

LOL...You sound like me...Always talking a mile a minute...I to am at work and here I am exited for you and reading your blog! Hope the rest of your day is wonderful!

Josh and Tiff said...

Yes, I do talk A LOT! You will see that if you continue to read my blog. Glad to know I'm not the only one that blogs while on the job. Lol! My day was actually REALLY good! How was yours?

Brooke said...

Haha Yeah, you only have more because you heckled me into following!!! just playing, I love to read your blog b/c I can imagine you saying these things, and how animated you get. lol

Josh and Tiff said...

Brooke, you are such a mess. :) Love ya' girl. Thanks for your support. Lol

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)