Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

Mounds of twisted panties...

At this very moment I am lying in bed, and yes, at 4:30pm...just lying here. I have been lying here for hours on the computer, finding any sort of distraction possible to avoid the butt loads of laundry that are chilling on the bed next to me, that my husband just so happened to "accidently" dump out as a casual reminder. I have promised him many times this week to get all the laundry taken care of, but it's just not happening for me. I usually don't mind it much, but this week it is just not appealing to me. Not. one. bit. I've even tried the "watch an episode of Csi while I fold clothes, to distract myself from actually folding clothes" thing and it hasn't worked. Literally, I am writing to you from under mounds of twisted panties, wrinkly cargo pants that I think Josh has worn like twice ever, work shirts that have permanent oil stains in them and will NEVER come out, and millions of random socks that are a part of my husband's obsession of wearing like 50 pairs a day. Yes, I realize that I do exaggerate a little, okay quite a bit, but this is how I feel. I guess maybe I'm coming down with something, maybe I''m burnt out from seeing so many clothes, maybe I'm just pure lazy. I don't know what it is, but I have never struggled so hard to make myself fold/hang up clothes. I feel so lazy, like a beached whale, but am too lazy to do anything about it. I cannot make anything but my fingers move today. I'm surprised I made something for my poor husband to eat for lunch today. I think the only motivation for that was the fact that I was soooo hungry. I don't know what to do, other than to lay here with mounds and mounds of clothes, and watch another episode of CSI... :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Ha Ha! I feel the same way. My hubby does the laundry when it really piles up. He is good that way...but sometimes for me it is so hard to get in the "folding" mood!

Josh and Tiff said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I wish my hubby would do that, but there is no way I could ever let him after working so hard all day. If the laundry doesn't get done, it's a result of my laziness...not from being too busy. We don't have children yet, so I don't have any excuse. LOL!

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)