Make US a part of your life: CLICK BELOW to keep up with us

IHOP, I curse thee...

OH, Otis Spunkmeyer...how I love thee! You are so moist and delicious with your dark, rich chocolate flavor and your heavenly bits of chocolate morsels embedded in your top! How I enjoy you!

I don't eat you very often, but when I do, my oh my, you satisfy me! Just the thought of you accompanied with a glass of milk is enough to make me curse IHOP and their chocolate chip pancakes!!!!

For those that read my previous post, you know how bad I was craving chocolate chip pancakes and while I did not get any, my SWEET, PRECIOUS, PERFECT husband decided that he would go to the store and get something he thought I would enjoy, to curb my craving. He came home with a pack of Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate-chocolate chip muffins and a box of those little Entenmann's brownie bites. So, needless to say, I fell in love with my husband all over again!

And just think, we say that men don't understand us. :)

8 comments:

Ace said...

Yes, you have a good husband! Sounds like he understands just fine!

Jade Bordeaux said...

Those muffins are the best...and can be the death of me, if I don't watch it. (I'm a recovering choc-a-holic...he he) That was very very thoughtful!
I love the look of your blog, and yor main pic! Adorable, and so "upbeat"!

Josh and Tiff said...

Yes, I do! He is great! He better understand, or else. Lol!

Josh and Tiff said...

Otis Spunkmeyer is awesome! They are the best muffins ever! Sorry that you are a recovering chocoholic, while I'm still enjoying my addiction. Lol! JK. It was very thoughtful of Josh to do that for me. He can really surprise me how sweet he can be. It makes up for all the other times. Lol! I am glad you like what I did to my blog. I thought it looked fun and just in time for spring. :)

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm lovin' this Otis Spunkmeyer post. Sounds like I need to run to the store! I'm sure it will do wonders for my "diet" that I'm trying to follow...

Josh and Tiff said...

Yeah, I'm sure it will work quite well with your diet. Don't we wish! Lol! That would be fantabulous! Why is it that us women always have to watch what we eat anyways? Not fair! I think we should just be able to enjoy life...on the couch with a bag of chips, chocolate-chocolate chip muffins, and a sappy chick flick! Oh and a laptop! Can't forget about bloggyland now can we? :)

Serenity said...

Sounds Yummy!! I left you something on my blog :o)

Unknown said...

I love Otis Spunkmeyer cookies! Yum~

What do you think? Find YOUR celebrity look-alike...

Wii Fit (don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my blog)